Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Email software integrator

Hello,

I am looking to integrate our storefront with a email marketing software so that we can set up triggered emails based on our customers purchasing habits ie customers who havent visited in 6 months, customer who bought x may be interested in x etc. without having to export data all of the time manually to do this.

So far I have found that we can do this by using mailchimp and windsor circle but wondered if anyone had any suggestions/experience of others?

Thanks
asked Jul 9, 2014 in MultiStore by Efews (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
We have some clients using Your Mailing List Provider and Email Center, however for general all round ease of use and features you can't beat Mail Chimp - it's a good piece of software and the API makes integration pretty straightforward.

I can see that there is already a MailChimp plugin for systems such as Magento. Suprised that no-one has built a similar plugin for MailChimp and ASPDotNetStorefront yet.

Adam
answered Jul 12, 2014 by Webopius (650 points)