Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

What would cause a 4-column grid to display as 1 column?

Hi gang,

We recently updated from 9.4.1 to 9.4.2, and then switched to the Foundation responsive skin. When we switched skins, a few pages that used to show 4-column grids are now refusing to do anything but a single column. The best example is probably http://www.empirechromeshop.com/recentadditions.aspx. We are using the stock XML package and page files included in the 9.4.2 download. Those files haven't been altered in any way. I made minor changes to the Foundation stylesheet, but they were text colors and sizes, nothing that should affect grids. I checked any AppConfigs I could find that contained the word "grid" and everything looks right to me. Any ideas? I'm guessing this is something simple that my sleep-deprived brain has just overlooked...

Thanks!

Lenae

EmpireChromeShop.com

asked Jul 25, 2014 in General by empirechrome (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Try copying the "base.css" from the App_Themes/Skin_1 folder to your Foundation App_Themes/Skin_# folder
answered Jul 25, 2014 by Vortx Erik (3,460 points)
Perfect! Thanks, Erik! I knew it had to be something simple. Can't get much easier than uploading one file.