Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here »
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Paypal Express purchases generating IPN failures

My site uses ML 8.0.0.0 and PayPal Express.  We are receiving IPN failure notices “Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:”  This problem started on/about January 15, 2015; up to that point everything was working fine.

What this means is that customers who buy the downloadables via PayPal are not getting their receipts with the download links, and we're not getting the PayPal payment notifications.  I do see the customer payments in my PayPal account.

I've checked with PayPal who confirmed that the settings we have on their end conform to the PayPal-related AppConfigs URLs noted in ML8 manual.  The webhost claims they are not blocking anything and they've turned off access to SSL 3.0.

So, what changed on whose end and what needs to be done to fix this issue?

Thanks.
asked Jan 29, 2015 in ML by pwn8810 (180 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.