Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Promo Code Window not displaying in Shopping Cart

Using Multistore.  I've set the show-promo-window ap config to true, but the promo window is not displaying in my shopping cart.  Is there something else I need to do?
asked Jul 16, 2015 in General by aethar (335 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
What version are you using?  There are versions where the promo box & gift card box are the same, so labels can lead to some confusion.

Also make sure you're not testing with a customer in a Customer Level that doesn't allow promos.
answered Jul 16, 2015 by Vortx ScottS (13,500 points)
Hello.  I'm in Multistore 9.5.  I have the gift card box displaying, but not the promo box. I have not set any customer levels that don't allow promos.  I can't figure out why it's not displaying.
Update - it was a setting in the Customer Level that kept the promo window from appearing in our wholesale site's shopping cart.  Works fine now.