Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Getting a Billing Phone Number on the Smart OPC in v 8.0.14

I have a ASPDSF site in v8014 and have been unable to upgrade it due to some customizations I did in the past (ie. integrating Speedee delivery. shipping to the cloest warehouse) I installed the Smart OPC and everything was fine until I realized the billing phone number was not an option. I understand most billing will be the same as shipping but there wasn't even a spot if it was different. I need that option to be on there to submit to my inventory system through Sage. Version 9.4 has this in the SOPC and I compared the code and tried to swap it out but I would keep getting server errors.

Any help is appreciated.
asked Oct 31, 2013 in Smart One Page Checkout by dkilgore (165 points)
recategorized Nov 18, 2013 by Vortx Nicole

1 Answer

0 votes
Dkilgore, we are one of the few partners with source code rights to the OPC so can make this change for you. Please contact me  Jan at  jsimacek @ compunix.us
answered Oct 31, 2013 by jsimacek (6,655 points)
Thank you but I have the source code already and I made the change but it errored out.