Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

With Multistore, should Setting changes be made to default store and the customized by individual store?

I am trying to set up a smart one page checkout, on a site with two storefronts. I'm working with Apconfigs - now called Settings. I want to add Smart one page checkout to store 1, but not store 2.  Should I enable SOPC as the defult and then set Standard checkout for Store 2?  Or just enable it for Store 1?
asked Sep 21, 2016 in General by aethar (335 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Either of those approaches will work fine if you've just got the 2 stores, since the desired behavior is split evenly between them.  The advantage of the Default is if there are 18 stores and you only want to vary the setting from the default for a couple of them.
answered Sep 22, 2016 by Vortx ScottS (13,500 points)