Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

How to remove gift wrap option during checkout. Version 10.0.2

Hello,

I'm on version 10.0.2 .   

How do I remove the Girft Wrap option that shows up in the shopping cart?   None of my products have gift wrap option. I can't seem to find anywhere on admin side or try to remove the option.  In older version there was a way to remove using order option but i can't seem to find order option anymore in version 10.0.2

Please let me know.

Thanks,

asked Mar 27 in MultiStore by vultureds (495 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Order Options were renamed to 'Cart Upsell's in v10.  In the admin, click on Products -> Manage Products, then the Cart Upsells button at the top of the page.

That's the first result that comes up in the manual in a search for 'order options' as well, if you need any more information on those:  http://help.aspdotnetstorefront.com/manual/1000/default.aspx?pageid=_search_&searchtext=order%20options

answered Mar 28 by Vortx ScottS (12,240 points)
selected Mar 29 by vultureds
Thank you.  This worked out perfectly.