Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Account Creation during checkout

since I have source I plan to edit this myself.

It looks like Web\Views\CheckoutAccount\_Account_CreateAccount.cshtml never ask for the account first name, account last name or account phone number during account creation. However if our customers need to update acccount information the fields are blanked and are required to even update thier password. If my customers are going to be required have this information later to update thier account I would prefer for them be asked during checkout. Also 9.5.1.0 captures this information even if checking out as a guest in. More trying to make sense of not having the option to require these fields in version 10 during checkout by defualt.

Agian since we have source I can change this anyway.
asked Jun 5 in MultiStore by mmcgeachy (3,620 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.