Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Remove Customer Level ID on product page - beside price

I am using product.tabbed-responsive.xml and noted the customer level name displays on the product page. Seems to be paired with the price. I assumed it was a configuration setting to remove it. This does not appear to be the case. Am I missing somthing? V10.3
asked Jan 15 in MultiStore by MCF (150 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
If the customer is in a level that gets a discount on a product, that product will show a special label next to the price.

That label is the customer level name plus the regular price label, which is usually the "showproduct.aspx.27" string resource.  It sounds like maybe that's been cleared out on your site, so you're just seeing customer level name.

There's no configuration to remove that, but you could use CSS to hide that element.  Recent versions have it styled with the 'level-price' class.
answered Jan 15 by Vortx ScottS (13,500 points)
THX Scott... good to know.