Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

How to add a contact form to homepage

I am using version 9.4 and doing a site redesign. It has been a few years since I worked in aspdnsf, I need to add a contact form to the homepage and wanted to see if there is an easy way of doing this.
asked Feb 27 in General by pdesignz (110 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
I think you will find this forum has very little activity so you may need to just open a support ticket, although if it requires custom code you may just have to hire a developer. To answer your question though, you should have a "Contact" topic of some sort in your version out of the box that contains a contact us form.  If you want the form directly on your home page vs loaded from a link, you can just add that code to your home page topic.  You can easily embed another topic inside a topic using this syntax:

(!Topic Name="MyTopic"!)
answered Feb 28 by shark92651 (145 points)