Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

On Sale Banner across selected image(s)

I would like to be able to have the ability to define image banners that go across the corner of an image that may state something like, "On Sale" or "60 Months 0%" or anything else. Maybe anywhere from 5 - 10 options.

Within the backend, while adding a product, they can simple select one of those options and it would then show on the website for that particular product. This would need to be a PNG image though, because our images are hosted through Adobe Scene 7, so this would have to be an overlay of some sort - as it would need to be anyway.

Can anyway guide me in the right direction on accomplishing this? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

D
asked Apr 28, 2014 in MultiStore by donato (870 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Might be worth contacting Vibe Commerce

http://www.vibecommerce.com/

They had an add on that they seem to have stopped selling. We purchased it two years ago and it works perfect for us!
answered Apr 29, 2014 by Skriver (2,345 points)
Thanks, Dean! Do you remember the name of the Add-On?

- Dan
Yes. It was called the Merchandising Icons Add On for AspDotNetStoreFront

Would be a shame if it was discontinued, it was only 29 dollars and works fantastic on our sites.