I am not sure what you mean by are the URLS the same.
If you mean the old URL it took me to when I click versus the new, no they are not the same because its supposed to take me here
but that URL redirects me to
If you meant are the URL's the same for the product and its clone, No they are not the same because the clone is given a new Product ID therefore changing the clones URL to
If neither of those are what you meant than I need to you to clarifty a little bit.
Also, to clarify, I just took over this website a few months ago and the previous gate keeper has left our company so I am not sure what he did that may have cuased this. Normally when I have issues with similar products I can change the xml package from
and that usually makes the product live again but in this instance nothing I have tried is working.