Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Is there a way to search this forum?

I have just registered to use this new forum format and have a question regarding Google discontinuing Google Checkout for those vendors who sell physical product.

Before I post my question, I wanted to do a search to see if someone else may have already posted and received an answer to the question.  Many times I find that if I have a question, others have the same question as well.  The forum is still small because it is new and I could sort through the tags - but as the site grows, that is not as easy to do.

Is there a way, besides looking through the tags, to search for a question/answer before posting what may be a repeat question?

Thank you,
asked Oct 15, 2013 in General by pennypatt (460 points)

2 Answers

+2 votes

Does this help?

answered Oct 15, 2013 by BFG 9000 (1,050 points)
I've already do that to search but i see nothing old post.
0 votes
When you go to ask a question, if there is already a question posted that's similar to what you're asking, it will display a list of links to choose from.

You can try this out - go to Ask a Question, and try typing in 'xmlpackage' - once you move on to select a category it should tell you 'Before proceeding, please check your question was not asked already...' and display a list of similar posts.
answered Oct 15, 2013 by Vortx Nicole (790 points)
I have same problem