Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Email software integrator

Hello,

I am looking to integrate our storefront with a email marketing software so that we can set up triggered emails based on our customers purchasing habits ie customers who havent visited in 6 months, customer who bought x may be interested in x etc. without having to export data all of the time manually to do this.

So far I have found that we can do this by using mailchimp and windsor circle but wondered if anyone had any suggestions/experience of others?

Thanks
asked Jul 9, 2014 in MultiStore by Efews (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
We have some clients using Your Mailing List Provider and Email Center, however for general all round ease of use and features you can't beat Mail Chimp - it's a good piece of software and the API makes integration pretty straightforward.

I can see that there is already a MailChimp plugin for systems such as Magento. Suprised that no-one has built a similar plugin for MailChimp and ASPDotNetStorefront yet.

Adam
answered Jul 12, 2014 by Webopius (650 points)