Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

What would cause a 4-column grid to display as 1 column?

Hi gang,

We recently updated from 9.4.1 to 9.4.2, and then switched to the Foundation responsive skin. When we switched skins, a few pages that used to show 4-column grids are now refusing to do anything but a single column. The best example is probably http://www.empirechromeshop.com/recentadditions.aspx. We are using the stock XML package and page files included in the 9.4.2 download. Those files haven't been altered in any way. I made minor changes to the Foundation stylesheet, but they were text colors and sizes, nothing that should affect grids. I checked any AppConfigs I could find that contained the word "grid" and everything looks right to me. Any ideas? I'm guessing this is something simple that my sleep-deprived brain has just overlooked...

Thanks!

Lenae

EmpireChromeShop.com

asked Jul 25, 2014 in General by empirechrome (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Try copying the "base.css" from the App_Themes/Skin_1 folder to your Foundation App_Themes/Skin_# folder
answered Jul 25, 2014 by Vortx Erik (3,650 points)
Perfect! Thanks, Erik! I knew it had to be something simple. Can't get much easier than uploading one file.