Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

LookupProductImage only generates code for single image

I'm new to Storefront but am helping out with the maintenance of an existing store.

I'm trying to render multiple product images on the product detail pages.

I add the images via the multi image manager but they are not rendered by the call to LookupProductImage inside the xml package.

<xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:LookupProductImage(ProductID, ImageFilenameOverride, SKU, 'medium', 1, $AltText)" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

I'm on version 9.3.0.0. No add-ins are installed as far as I can tell.

Any ideas on what I could try? Or do I need to provide further info?

asked Oct 21, 2013 in MultiStore by cobuso (110 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
Hmm, that looks like the correct stock callout...do you have Image Resizing turned on? Did you upload into Large size so it creates all the other size?

I would say check our micro/icon/medium size images/product directories to see if they have the images there?
answered Oct 25, 2013 by jsimacek (6,825 points)
Many thanks for your response. I'm pretty sure image resizing is on - the different versions were showing up in the multi-image manager. I didn't check the folders on disk - so will try that next.
0 votes
That's the correct call if you want to get the main image with clickable numbers below it that the user can select to show the other images.  If you were looking for all the images to be displayed on load, without clicking, there is nothing currently in the extension base for that, you'd have to do some custom coding.
answered Oct 30, 2013 by Vortx Joe (550 points)