Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Getting a Billing Phone Number on the Smart OPC in v 8.0.14

I have a ASPDSF site in v8014 and have been unable to upgrade it due to some customizations I did in the past (ie. integrating Speedee delivery. shipping to the cloest warehouse) I installed the Smart OPC and everything was fine until I realized the billing phone number was not an option. I understand most billing will be the same as shipping but there wasn't even a spot if it was different. I need that option to be on there to submit to my inventory system through Sage. Version 9.4 has this in the SOPC and I compared the code and tried to swap it out but I would keep getting server errors.

Any help is appreciated.
asked Oct 31, 2013 in Smart One Page Checkout by dkilgore (165 points)
recategorized Nov 18, 2013 by Vortx Nicole

1 Answer

0 votes
Dkilgore, we are one of the few partners with source code rights to the OPC so can make this change for you. Please contact me  Jan at  jsimacek @ compunix.us
answered Oct 31, 2013 by jsimacek (6,805 points)
Thank you but I have the source code already and I made the change but it errored out.