Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

If no products match the search query on my site, products from my other store are showing up!

I use 9.5, and just noticed that when I searched for a product that wasn't available, I get the message:  Ooops, sorry the page you requested is not existing, (which I would also like to change, but can't figure out how) but the my main concern is that the site is suggesting products from my other store!  Is there an apconfig setting that will prevent the other store's products from showing up?  These products are mapped to the correct store, but are somehow pulling up in the search.

asked Nov 11, 2015 in MultiStore by aethar (335 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Do you actually have store filtering enabled?  'Out of the box', products & entities are shared between all of your stores.  Check your AllowProductFiltering & AllowEntityFiltering GlobalConfigs and make sure those are set to true to restrict products to the stores they're mapped to.
answered Nov 13, 2015 by Vortx ScottS (12,290 points)