Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Batch print unprinted orders only on 9.5.1

Just upgraded to 9.5.1.  Previously, each morning I could batch print unprinted orders only.  After upgrading I can't seem to do that.  I see the filter to show new orders only but it still prints everything that hasn't been marked as shipped even if it has been printed.  Is there a setting that will allow printing only unprinted orders?    Thanks, Jason
asked May 26, 2016 in MultiStore by jturner (160 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
This is a old Question but I thought I'd anser it too because I struggled with this for a couple days.

I use V10 and when I upgraded I lost the radio button to batch print the unprinted orders.  IN addition, during the data base change we found really old orders reapearing in the unprinted list and any ad hoc refunds etc.

Here is what we do.

In the filters select unprinted orders and in the start date we select the last time we printed our orders.  There is not reason to set the ending date.  You should then get a list of your new orders.  Click the print button and a way you go.

I hope this helps.
answered Jun 27, 2016 by Fuhrman (300 points)