Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Have you fixed the phone entry part in V10.0.2?

I still hate the new phone entry in your software.  It requires me to write down the customer's name and  phone number in order to enter it in multible spots.   It also required me to make up a password for the cusotmer rather than randomly assigning one.  Have you fixed it in the new version?

What upsets me the most about it is that you had a perfectly streamlines functioning phone entery system in the older versions and you botched it in the new versions asically making it unusable.

I will upgrade as soon as it is fixed.
asked Nov 15, 2016 in MultiStore by Fuhrman (280 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
I agree totally. This needs to be fixed or someone come up with an addon. I ahve exactly the same problems with this process and cannot see any way of speeding up the process. I someone knows a simple way of doing this please let us know.
answered May 23 by moorestuff (130 points)