Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

PayPal Standard No Void option shows 9.5.1

I have paypal standard but thre is no option to void a transaction - only capture.

Any suggestions.
asked Dec 13, 2016 in MultiStore by AbbottF (360 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
If I remember right, that was a known issue in 9.5.1.  PayPal Standard was removed in v10, so there isn't a fix from this end I don't believe.  If you have a developer that you work with, it probably wouldn't be too hard to add that option back in.  The dev can look for the word 'voidable' in /web/admin/order.aspx.cs and add PayPal Standard back in.
answered Dec 14, 2016 by Vortx ScottS (13,400 points)

That was great. I found it right away. It looks as if I have to remove the

&& transactionType != AppLogic.TransactionTypeEnum.RECURRING_AUTO;

Since there are no RECURRING_AUTO.

When I step thru code, voidable is set to true. I don't see antwhere that payment types are referenced. I see btnPayPalReauth. Also, payment method is set to CreditCard, not PayPal ???

I also can't find a Void button on the aspx page to even allow it to be hidden, just Capture