Doesn't anyone know how to create a promotional coupon in the 9.3.1.0 and excludes on-sale products?

It was possible in version 8.0.1.4 but we cannot find it in the new version.  It must be somewhere but I just cannot find it.

Thanks
in MultiStore by (475 points)
With the Vibe Add On this is possible, but out of the box I think this option is no longer available.
There is a thread on the archive forum

http://forumarchive.vortx.com/forums/52-AspDotNetStorefront-Multi-Store/page2.html

Search for the word "Exclude" its about half way down. But it looks like the archived forum is not working anymore as I just see a 404 error page

In version 9 or higher, promotion feature is quite different from the coupon in version 8. In order to create a promotion which exculde all on-sale products (which have sale price), it requires a little coding changes.

Peter | Storefront United | 281-506-0167

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

The only way to do this in 9.X is to custom code it, it can be done but you Need to know how to use LINQ or work with a developer that is familiar with this. Also make sure you are on 9.3 becuase the promotions engine is very different form earlier versions  9.1/9.2

We did this modfication for www.pearlparadise.com they have coupons codes that don't work on anything in the sales category/clearance.

Thanks,
by (270 points)