Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

OkToEmail column in Customer and Orders table

HI,

I have a custom report i wrote with the goal of periodically getting recent order emails to import into a mailing list program. I was filtering the query with OkToEmail=1 in the Orders table. After our DB was upgraded to v10 I've noticed everything in the column is now set to 0. Does this column get cleared as the result of a normal process or did something go wrong during the upgrade?  I realize there is OkToEmail in the Customers table also. What is the difference between the two? comparing the columns in old DB I notice there are differences, they don't match exactally so I don't know if I should just filter for both or use the Customer table only.

Thanks,

Matt
asked May 19 in General by Mden (300 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.