Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Are these error messages that are displaying when my client logs into the website something to concerned about?

I have a website http://www.jandbgolfcartparts.com and in the system error log they are getting the error listed below. Is this something we should be concerned about and if so how do I address this?

ID: 21826

Entry Date: 12/6/2017 3:04:44 AM

Error has occurred on XML package: page.default.xml.config

Inner Exception:

Page URL:/
Source:System.Data.SqlXml
Message:An error occurred during a call to extension function 'Action'. See InnerException for a complete description of the error.
Stack Trace:
at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlExtensionFunction.Invoke(Object extObj, Object[] args)
at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlQueryContext.InvokeXsltLateBoundFunction(String name, String namespaceUri, IList`1[] args)
at (XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
at Root(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
at Execute(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlSequenceWriter results)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlWriter writer)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, XmlWriter results, XmlResolver documentResolver)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, Stream results)
at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.XmlPackage.TransformString()

asked Dec 6, 2017 in MultiStore by dkilgore (165 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.