Looking for old forum posts and information? View the old forum archive here ยป
Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

A static copy of our previous forums website is available online for reference. Click here to access the forum archive.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Are these error messages that are displaying when my client logs into the website something to concerned about?

I have a website http://www.jandbgolfcartparts.com and in the system error log they are getting the error listed below. Is this something we should be concerned about and if so how do I address this?

ID: 21826

Entry Date: 12/6/2017 3:04:44 AM

Error has occurred on XML package: page.default.xml.config

Inner Exception:

Page URL:/
Source:System.Data.SqlXml
Message:An error occurred during a call to extension function 'Action'. See InnerException for a complete description of the error.
Stack Trace:
at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlExtensionFunction.Invoke(Object extObj, Object[] args)
at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlQueryContext.InvokeXsltLateBoundFunction(String name, String namespaceUri, IList`1[] args)
at (XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
at Root(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
at Execute(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlSequenceWriter results)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlWriter writer)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, XmlWriter results, XmlResolver documentResolver)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, Stream results)
at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.XmlPackage.TransformString()

asked Dec 6 in MultiStore by dkilgore (165 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.