Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

Source code for SOPC

Hi,

Our site is currently running on version 9.3.1. We have the source code and we have done lot of customization to implement custom logic. I am planning to implenet the addon Smart One Page Checkout but I am not able to find the source code for it to implement some customiztions to the shipping methods and payment methods. Where can I find the sorce code for the same?

Mohan
asked Jan 13, 2014 in Smart One Page Checkout by mohanrh (150 points)
As Robert has written, SOPC will work with Multi-Variant products, it should not be a problem.

Regarding your second query, if you still need any modification get done without possessing the Source Code of aspdnsf or Smart OPC; Yes, you can get these done from one of the developer partners.

2 Answers

0 votes
The Smart OPC source code is not included with base site source code. It has been offered exclusively to our prefered development partners only, so if you indeed had source code changes necessary for Smart OPC, it would require going through one our dev partners that has purchased it for themselves:

http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/c-270-development-partners.aspx

I am not sure who actually has it at this time, so just send an email to: partners@aspdotnetstorefront.com and inquire there about the SOPC source code dev partners.
answered Jan 13, 2014 by Vortx Erik (3,650 points)
Hi Mohan,

We are one of the Dev Partners Erik mentioned, who have a copy of the Smart OPC source code. We would be happy to assist you with your project.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Robert
Hi,

We have just tried multi variant product. When there is any multi variant product in the cart, the Samrt OPC is not working, instead the regular check out is showing.

It seems like the Smart OPC is not working with multi variant product. Is that true?

Is it posible to modifed the Smart OPC to work with multi variant product without aspdnsf and SOPC source code??

We are on 9.3.1.0.

Thanks,

P.
0 votes
Mohan,

Yes, SOPC works with multi variant products. The issue you are describing, sounds like it is due to an invalid license. Check the SOPC license key appconfig. If key validaiton fails, the cart will automatically disable the SOPC, and use the standard checkout.

Sincerely,
Robert
answered Jan 13, 2014 by Robert (3,440 points)