Welcome to Vortx Community Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the staff at Vortx and other members of the community.

If you had a user account on our previous forums website, you will need to register a new account here.

Learn more about...

AspDotNetStorefront
DotFeed

How would I add a checkbox on to the "related items" that show up on product pages?

We would like customers to be able to  check the box for related items that show on a product page, so  when they add a product to the cart it adds the checked related items to the cart as well.

The upsell items that show in the cart have this checkbox that I'm referring to.
asked Jan 16, 2014 in MultiStore by wbefield (110 points)

2 Answers

0 votes

You can do this with the Upsell Products field for products.  These can be shown both on the product detail page as well as within the shopping cart.

For more information you may want to check out this entry in the manual
http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.com/p-1095-upsell.aspx

Thanks,
Lori McDonald
Brilliance Business Solutions
AspDotNetStorefront Preferred Development Partner
answered Jan 16, 2014 by bbs_lmcdonald (2,330 points)
0 votes
As you have written that you have seen this feature with the Upsell items, so I suppose you may already be aware about the Upsell Feature.

If you need both Related and Upsell Products show checkbox, then, you need to modify the XML Package: relatedproducts.xml.config on the lines of XML Pacakge: upsellproducts.xml.config
answered Jan 20, 2014 by JustStorefront (680 points)